Earn Money Through Blogs

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Anjana Sukhani blowing hot.














---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anjana Sukhani has come a long way, and Cadbury's Dairy Milk commercial model for Jai Veeru is a leading actress.

Anjana Sukhani Basics
Anjana Sukhani, December 10, was born in the 1978th He was born in Jaipur Sindhi family invited. Her younger sister, an aspiring actress Meena is also looking to Bachna Hai Haseeno.

Sukhani ready Kamla High School, a school in Mumbai. International Business Foreign Trade and later to become the master.

Cadbury Dairy Milk ad is nearly forty, with Amitabh Bachchan ad begins. He is also a music video for "Dulhnaiya Mar Jayegi position.

Anjana Sukhani film
Let's Fall in Love (2006): Anjana Sukhani Jaano Na Hum Na Tum (2002) and its role in Hum Dum (2005) won the Sun Zara (2006) and has a small part of the Ostrich.

Nikhil Advani's Salaam-e-Ishq (2007), Anjali had married a man who played with Anil Kapoor as the Affaire view. Hit comedy, Golmaal Returns (2008) work in industry, such as name, Kareena Kapoor and Ajay Devgan as pretty high. Daisy and Tusshar Kapoor had played a role.

his 2009 release, Puneet Sira's Jai Veeru also stars Fardeen Khan, Dia Mirza and Kunal Khemu.


Night and do not, because leisure bra breasts are also good. Not bound by them. They get some fresh air. Half of the two to sleep in the nude


1 Since I was 12, her mother and female relatives pestering me to wear a bra. I really do not understand why I had, but initially refused, mainly because I consider it a "step towards womanhood, and had a tendency to increase. Now, 17 years, I still use one, and comes to challenges, but I'm very happy and comfortable. Because I'm totally rejected the request of my parents spoke a bra and punished my dad took me out the door in four months and my mother threatened to bring me from my high school team, the only passion in life, because the 14-year old. Although the group is trying hard to hide the rampant breasts and hairy legs, I do not give this situation makes it difficult in my life. I thought I was the only one with this problem, and thank you very much for creating this site. I do not use the jacket to school every day, so can not say, but if nobody wears a bra and women have left this ridiculous underwear, so I do not live to study and manipulate the public!

No comments:

Post a Comment